Standards of Cleaning
When it comes to the cleaning process, Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning follows the exemplary standards of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. Since 1989 NADCA has been setting the bar in professional standards for source removal of contaminants.Request Quote
FIND SPECIALS IN YOUR AREA
Please enter your zip code to find service specials available in your area:
Our Source Removal Process
Source removal simply means that during our duct cleaning services we physically remove the contaminants from the air ducts. Some companies choose to spray or “glue” dust, dirt, and other contaminants to the surface of air ducts — an ineffective process. We never do that.
- We use a specialized, powerful vacuum equipped with a HEPA filter that puts the heating and cooling system under negative pressure.
- While the vacuum draws air through the system, our techs insert cleaning tools into the ducts to dislodge debris that may be stuck to the interior surfaces of the ductwork. This is also called the push-and-pull method of air duct cleaning services.
- The debris travels through the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system and from your home. No dust is left behind in your home!
- At your request, we provide complimentary sanitization of the ducts using the EPA-registered EnviroCON product by Safety King, Inc. It is known for its low toxicity level and high safety rating. It is highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew, and bacterial growth. Let us know if you would like this service. Many companies charge for this. At Lowe’s Air it is always free at your request.
- We provide before and after pictures as proof of the success of our services.