Air Duct Cleaning Service
At Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning, our goal is to make sure that the indoor air quality of your home is the best it can be. In a typical six-room home, families create up to 40 pounds of dust per year — simply through the activities of daily life. These impurities are pulled into your HVAC system and recirculated five to seven times per day. Regular duct cleaning will help remove contaminants and keep your air ducts clear of dust and debris. Call (800) 699-0955 or unlock special pricing online. We have several locations and serve multiple states across the U.S. Find a location near you.
Standards of Cleaning
When it comes to the cleaning process, Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning follows the exemplary standards of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. Since 1989 NADCA has been setting the bar in professional standards for source removal of contaminants.Unlock Special Pricing
FIND SPECIALS IN YOUR AREA
Please enter your zip code to find service specials available in your area:
Our Source Removal Process
Source removal simply means that during our duct cleaning services we physically remove the contaminants from the air ducts. Some companies choose to spray or “glue” dust, dirt, and other contaminants to the surface of air ducts — an ineffective process. We never do that.
- We use a specialized, powerful vacuum equipped with a HEPA filter that puts the heating and cooling system under negative pressure.
- While the vacuum draws air through the system, our techs insert cleaning tools into the ducts to dislodge debris that may be stuck to the interior surfaces of the ductwork. This is also called the push-and-pull method of air duct cleaning services.
- The debris travels through the ducts to the vacuum, which removes it from the system and from your home. No dust is left behind in your home!
- At your request, we provide complimentary sanitization of the ducts using the EPA-registered EnviroCON product by Safety King, Inc. It is known for its low toxicity level and high safety rating. It is highly effective in eliminating odor-causing microorganisms as well as those associated with mold, mildew, and bacterial growth. Let us know if you would like this service. Many companies charge for this. At Lowe’s Air it is always free at your request.
- We provide before and after pictures as proof of the success of our services.
Why Is Air Duct Cleaning Important?
Sometimes homeowners may live in their home for years without ever thinking about scheduling dryer vent or air duct cleaning services. Here’s our top three reasons for why cleaning your air ducts and preventing duct contamination should be a regular part of your HVAC maintenance.
Dirty ducts may contribute to larger health issues by harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders, or some environmental allergies.
Your HVAC system is the lungs of your home. It takes air in and breathes air out. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25% to 40% of the energy used to heat or cool a home is wasted. Despite the use of filters, contaminants in the HVAC system cause it to work harder and may shorten the life of your equipment. When the system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain your desired temperature. Less energy is used, which equals money saved.
Certain situations may require more frequent cleaning.
- The presence of indoor furry pets.
- Family members who are prone to asthma or allergies.
- Home renovation or remodeling projects.
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system.
Do you have more questions? See our FAQ page for answers.
Schedule Duct Cleaning Today
At Lowe’s Air Duct Cleaning, our business model is our honest, upfront service that includes a 100% money-back guarantee. We’re always respectful of your property and promptly clean up after ourselves. Read our story page and meet our team for more information about us. Unlock special pricing online or call (800) 699-0955 for air duct cleaning. We have several locations and serve multiple states across the U.S. Find a location near you.