Conditions That May Require Air Duct Anti-Microbial Treatment
Most of the time, a thorough cleaning of your air duct and dryer vents is all that is needed to maintain good indoor air quality and help prevent duct contamination in your home. In some cases, however, anti-microbial treatment of the air ducts is recommended. Let’s consider when you may need a anti-microbial treatment:
- When family members have health challenges such as allergies, tuberculosis, or other airborne particle transmitted diseases.
- The presence of pets in the house.
- Disagreeable odors emanating from the ducts.
- If you have air ducts that have sustained water damage or water leaks.
- If your ducts are contaminated with mold, bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
Find Special Pricing in Your Area
Please enter your zip code to find special pricing in your area: