Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Services in Glen Burnie, MD
Find Special Pricing in Your Area
Please enter your zip code to find special pricing in your area:
Dryer Vent Services in Glen Burnie
Each year, more than 2,000 home fires are caused by clothes dryers. The main offender behind these fires? You guessed it — lint-packed dryer vents. When we empty the lint trap after each load of laundry, we often think this is enough to keep that dryer vent clean. Unfortunately, that’s not the case, and many homeowners go on believing they are safe from dangerous dryer-related fires. When you schedule dryer vent cleaning services, our technicians follow a tried-and-true protocol that removes all lint and debris from the entire vent.
Signs that your dryer vent system may need to be cleaned include:
- We take a picture of your dryer vent, so you can see exactly what has been trapped in there.
- Using a 6.6-hp vacuum at one end of the vent, we apply a drill-powered wide brush to the other end that frees the lint and debris.
- Upon completion, we take another picture of the clean and lint-free vent.
- We show you both pictures so you can see the amazing results our process provides.
- If we cannot guarantee complete lint removal, there is no charge for our vent cleaning service.
Why choose lowe’s air?
Our quoted price is what you pay. We have no hidden fees, and we never try to upsell our customers.
We provide before and after pictures of your ductwork, so you have proof positive they are clean.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you’re not satisfied, we aren’t either.